Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yet another self portrait. WIP!

Inspired by a certain song, I decided to take on the task of digital painting...like for reals. Normally my digital art is really simple in colouring, and I have attempted real digital painting before YEARS ago and the final result was good, though embarassing today considering my skill.

Just to keep up with the blog and everything, I decided to share the line/sketchwork with y'all. :) If you notice anything weird or different, feel free to poke me in the eye and TELL ME because you know how we artists sometimes miss flaws in our own work. Actually, it already looks kinda weird in places now that I'm uploading it to blogger......LOL
(yes, it's based off a picture [a video still actually] and...oh, it's currently flipped the wrong way)

In other news, I am recovering from a brief sickness which has resulted in me having no voice. I'm really sad because I can't sing now...and I love singing when I'm working on things. Sigh! I either sound like a man or a 40 year smoker now...alors, je vais arrĂȘter de parler car personne devrait ĂȘtre permis d'entendre cela.

No comments:

Post a Comment